Retirement Planning generally is made up of 3 stages: Accumulation, Preservation, and Distribution. FIS can help with each of these phases.
Accumulation Phase: building assets through saving and investing:
- What accumulations options are available to you? Which is the best choice?
- How much should you be saving/investing?
- What should you invest in?
Preservation Phase: Securing and protecting the wealth you have accumulated:
- How should your portfolio change over time?
- Reducing expenses
- Tax Planning
- Risk Management
- Insurance Planning
Distribution Phase: Putting your retirement savings to work for your retirement and legacy:
- Retirement Income Planning
- Health Insurance
- Estate Planning